• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Let it Rock - Saints in the Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dog

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Oregon
Had snow yesterday and was stuck at home this morning. Saw we let the St. Bernards out to play in the snow and of course they loved it. We taped a little bit and set it to music and of course, it is on YOUTUBE.

I you want to waste 4 minutes of your life, here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zhwAbuuR7w

Unless you have very fast internet and fast processor, may want to start it up and let it download, then watch it at once. It is a rather large file.

Sure was happy today was a partial snow day. Wish I could be out with the mutts all day like this.

Last edited:

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
Great Video...but bring them to Colorado and watch them figure out how to poo..when the snow is up to their necks....now that can be funny!

Last edited:

Joe Milla

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
Like Pam, thanks for sharing..

icisic7

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Paul, was that one of the puppies from the last litter I saw? They're about half grown already??? Geez, time flies! Good lookin' animals you got there. :new_smile-l:

The Dog

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Oregon
Paul, was that one of the puppies from the last litter I saw? They're about half grown already??? Geez, time flies! Good lookin' animals you got there. :new_smile-l:

Yes, that is Shadow Mtn Quittich v Vicdory (SNITCH). She is now 4 months old and is runs like a game of Quittich on speed. Sweet girl, but up to NO GOOD. All you need to do is look her in the eye and you can see the sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks