• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Limited Licensee Looking For Mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Faber

Freshman Member
Only 16 hours logged!

Recently received limited license after 9 months of processing experience. With me you get:

•Excellent computer skills (including WinTotal and ACI, networking, software and hardware).
•Experience with FHA, 2-4 family, and manufactured.
•Good familiarity with Kent, Montcalm, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, and Clare Counties (Grand Rapids, Central Michigan, West Central, and Clare Gladwin MLS).
•Good people skills (repeat client base up 100% with current employer).
•3 years contract insurance repair/remodelling/new construction experience.
•Graduate of Grand Valley State (B.A.).
•An honest person with a good sense of humor.
•A willingness to learn, and to relocate if necessary.

What I'm looking for:

•A good, honest appraiser who will offer his or her appraisal knowledge in addition to offering a modest compensation package. I don't just want to make a quick buck, I want to do this right, and for a very long time.

If you think we can help each other, reply here or to [email protected].

Robert Faber

Freshman Member
Preferably Western Michigan, west of Lansing and closer to Grand Rapids. Most of my experience is in that area, in counties not bordering Lake Michigan, from Lansing to the Mackinac bridge. I currently live in Greenville, but I am willing to relocate. I've processed over 150 appraisals (in WinTotal, 1004, 2055, narrative, FHA, REO), including comp searches, in the following counties:

Allegan, Kent, Barry, Livingston, Eaton, Ingham, Ionia, Gratiot, Montcalm, Isabella, Newaygo, Midland, Wexford, Missaukee, Clare, Gladwin, Crawford, Roscommon, Cheboygan, Saginaw, Muskegon, Mecosta, Bay, Osceola, Shiawassee, and Presque Isle. Cities include Grand Rapids area, Lansing area, Mount Pleasant, Big Rapids, Cadillac, Midland, Clare, Harrison, Alma, and Ithaca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks