• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Linkedin Learning Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Can anybody provide a link to a list of courses actually taught, rather than testimonials, pitches, and marketing bulletins about the benefits of enrolling, for what I think is $25 - $30/month, which seems like a genuine bargain, if any of the purported 255 trillion courses are tangible and something more than a pyramid scheme.

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
The answer you seek is most likely in the question.

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
State
California
It's hard to imagine that my post with the term "LinkedIn Learning" didn't result in hundreds of unsolicited messages hitting my e-mail in-box by now.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask since I first realized that the essence of LinkedIn is that anybody can say anything nice--in fact, it's not even necessary to "say," or to write anything because pull-down menu's are readily available--about anybody else regardless of whether it's sincere, or even whether they happen to know that person . . . how does anybody legitimize the significance of the site as being anything more than pure unadulterated meaningless dither? Just wondering...

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Just another internet stalking tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks