• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

List Yourself In Appraiserusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hal380

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Connecticut
As you see I am a newbie here. Sunday last, I was surfing around the web and decided to see who in my area is also doing appraisal work without me knowing about them. Eventually bumped into AppraiserUSA.com and took advantage of the free listing.

BANG the very next day, yesterday, I got a call out of the blue with a job in my back yard. I asked them how they heard of me, and they said they found me in AppraiserUSA.com.

That was surely a pleasant surprise. May be the only one I ever get, but I doubt it.

Anyone here who hasnt taken advantage of the free listing above should do it ASAP

Regards

Hal

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
Congratulations! My results have not been nearly that good but I always recommend Wayne's Site. My small market and mostly rural so I suspect that is why I have not seen that much from there. Wayne's site is one of the better if not the best one out there.

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
:rofl:

Take a few minutes to read the testimonials from the appraisers there... mine is (or at least used to be) one of them. True stories from real appraisers... not just print copy made up by some clerk in a back office. :p

Follow through and return the favor by promoting Wayne's site!
When a client calls and asks you to work outside your normal work area... refer them to appraiserUSA.com :usa: , promoting your self AND your fellow forumites!

Send the the link via e-mail!

You may acquire a future GOOD client that way... and then they have your address and know where to find YOU!

Greg Hyland

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
The listing is VERY good. I have gotten a few jobs from being listed there.
I have also reffered the site to some of my lenders when they get out of state loans. Starts by them jokingly asking me if I know of anyone in whatever state. I say well , actually....... and show them appraiserusa.com
They love it!

I also have a website through Wayne.Had Wayne start it in December 2002. Works outstanding!
My clients love it, and I have gotten approx. 50 jobs from the site, not from regular clients.
The site has more than paid for itself. ( Not an idea for Wayne to raise the rates.)
ha ha ha

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Greg,

Thank you for your kind words!

Andy Morse

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Hello. Are there any listing sites out there that allow trainees to be listed? Thanks for any help.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Originally posted by Andy Morse@Jun 12 2003, 06:26 PM
Hello. Are there any listing sites out there that allow trainees to be listed? Thanks for any help.
Andy,

I do not know of any sites that will allow a trainee to be listed. Since trainees are not allowed to do complete appraisals without supervision, it would be risky to have such a site. When you solicit appraisal business you are inferring that you are qualified to do an appraisal. However only fully licensed or certified appraisers are legally qualified to do an appraisal. For that reason we do not allow trainees to list at AppraiserUSA.com. However your supervisor can list themselves in AppraiserUSA.com as well as other appraiser listing sites.

In my opinion trainees shouldn't be concentrating on soliciting new business, but should be concentrating on learning their profession. There will be plenty of time to solicit business later after you are licensed and qualified to do an appraisal without supervision.

Ghost Rider

Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Connecticut
In the month or so I've been listed there, I've picked up at least 8 orders from 6 different clients, and they keep calling me for more.......thanks Wayne!!!!

Andy Morse

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Thanks Wayne. I will have my supervising appraiser to list himself. I am excited about this professions and only want to be a blessing to it and my supervisor. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks