• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

lloking for trouses and sky trailer pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
Folks I was in a hurry and could NOT find some of the many GREAT pictures of trouses and trailers with a view/ WHAT were they thinkin' pictures..

IF some of you could help me out with direct mailed photos or links to past threads... I would sure appreciate your help...

I am off and runnning on more important (kid related) issues but would sure like to prove a couple of points...

Thanks in advance.

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
This one is my Awesome RV...hope it helps! Doing an appraisal near Cripple Creek. My Parents had to go with me as I was just out of surgery and in a boot cast...could not drive or walk real well.

I swear I have never heard my Mom laugh so hard in my life. I made a Christmas card for them using this photo...as they had just purchased a new motorhome. The gave the cards to all their friends with the phrase...Please save us a spot in your driveway when we come to visit in our new RV..it was too funny!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks