• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Long Island Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Today, at High Noon, the long awaited summit of Long Island Appraisers from this forum was held in the Holiday Inn in Ronkonkama. Due to personal and business reasons some of the planned attendees had to miss the meeting. You folks were missed. We did have 5 members who were able to attend.

David Wimpleberg, Ken Rossman, Claude in NY, MBD (aka Mike) and myself.
A broad range of topics were discussed from business to personal. As a whole, it was felt that, although attendance was a little low, that the time was well spent and we should repeat a similar type meeting in the future.
I would also like to state that it was a pleasure to meet both Ken and Mike, whom I had never had the chance to meet before.
And as always it was good to see Dave and Claude again.
After the 2.5 hour meeting, including the buffet we did pose for the below pix.

Last edited:

Howard Klahr

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
The photo does reflect that it was after the buffet ... LOL

Glad to hear the meeting was productive. Please allow me to extend an open invitation to all that if you ever visit South Florida (i.e. New York's six borough).

Last edited:

Eli Weiss

Professional Status
State
New York
After looking at the photo, all I can say is, "what a bunch of fine folks", and that I regret missing it......

can't wait to meet all of you in the future, although I hope it will be somewhere in Nassau....so we all have an equal travel time.

And tony can you help me solve that puzzle in the photo, left to right, I have some guesses but I am not gonna say it.....

A happy new year to all of you......

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
Well, lets see...

A warm and Fuzzy Mod, a Ranger fan, A long Island Legend, A Floridain/Brooklynite and an Islander Fan.

David Wimpelberg

Staff member
Professional Status
State
New York
It was great meeting Michael and Ken in person.

BTW, who's that guy on the left that looks like he's half crocked?:rof:

MBD

Professional Status
State
New York
Who's the idiot in the gray shirt?

Kevin Mc

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
I was thinking.

left to right is Moe,Larry,Curly,Shemp and Joe Besser but what do I know, I no showed. I promise next time I'll be there and even pony up for lunch for all provided I'm not pre surgery for losing a body part.

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
left to right is Moe,Larry,Curly,Shemp and Joe Besser but what do I know, I no showed. I promise next time I'll be there and even pony up for lunch for all provided I'm not pre surgery for losing a body part.

Better that you take care of your situation first...don't sweat us...Prayers to you...:beer: and yours...

Claude...I didn't even realize that i had named the attendees almost in order of the pix....:rof:

KenRossman

Professional Status
State
Florida
It was a hoot meeting all the young dudes...

Rangers wah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks