• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking For A Trainee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delu

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Hello everyone! Anybody interested to take a trainee in San Antonio area ? he is got the necessary classes and has passed the test, he is a very smart guy, if interested please let me know by emailing me at [email protected] thanks !

sandpiperapp

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
You might be better off posting this in the Jobs Wanted forum, or the Texas State forum.

KHS445

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Michigan
I would strongly encourage you to read your post and correct the punctuation and grammar. Trying not to be critical but the last thing a supervisor needs is to correct spelling, grammar and punctuation in addition to the report's content.

D

Deleted member 130081

I would strongly encourage you to read your post and correct the punctuation and grammar. Trying not to be critical but the last thing a supervisor needs is to correct spelling, grammar and punctuation in addition to the report's content.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

When I started, I would correct my mentors appraiser jargon with actual sentences and he always scolded me for that - lol. "This aint English class, this is the appraisal world" he would say. Last week he called me and asked if I would take him on as a trainee while he gets back into the business. If you write stupid, you look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks