• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for Diner or Restaurant sales - Nassau, Western Suffolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenRossman

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Particularly interested in sales of RE only, not including any business interest where either the building was torn down and use changed to something else or the property was substantially renovated post sale and re-opened under a new name...

Even leads of same would be helpful if you don't have the sale details.

Claude From NY

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Fwiw

Ken,

Can't help with sales but....on Wednesdays, Newsday has a "Dining News" piece by Joan Reminick that covers Nassau-Suffolk restaurant openings and closings.

Also....The Ground Round recently closed their area restaurants. The new Premier Diner @ 690 Commack Road, Commack was recently opened on a Ground round site but I don't see a sale for that.

KenRossman

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Thanks!

Was probly a ground lease :-( - if it was a sale, it should have been in PR by now.

FWIW, I found 2 knockdown diners in Nassau so far - E Rockaway & Merrick and one diner sale w/o the business in Mineola - doesn't seem to be much value left attributable to the improvement in an old diner.

Getting verification on these is a bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks