• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for fee split appraiser or trainee to work remotely. Oakland/Berkeley area. Alternately an assistant/typist

nal67

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I have more volume than I can handle. I had an assistant to do all the data entry but she left to take a corporate job. Ideally I would like to find a trainee or newly minted appraiser for a fee split but I would consider anything that will make my life easier at this point. I would love someone experienced as I don't have a ton of time to train. Get in touch and let me know your situation and what you can do. I use TOTAL and BridgeMLS.

The trainee would have the following qualifications:

-Strong code of ethics
-Own transportation and computer/printer/fax
-Good writing and English language skills
-Quick learner and efficient
-California appraiser or Trainee license in process or in hand. Alternately a real estate salesperson wanting to get into appraising.
-Self starter with time management skills

I have a very good reputation with local agents and institutional clients and get paid top dollar for the area. I would only work with people who will strive to maintain that reputation. Years ago, I had the same opportunity to work with a top appraiser in the area and this opened a lot of doors for me.

I work in the East Bay in Alameda and Contra Costa counties.

If interested, please send resume, introductory letter and work samples if you have them. Send to [email protected].
[email protected] dot com

Last edited:
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks