• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for some data in the SF area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
I have a family member that has a house in the Sea Cliff subdivision in San Francisco, I was wondering if anyone that has a data source for that area would mind sending me all of the sales for the past 2 years, recent listing and rental activity (rental listings and leased rentals).

my fax is 623-434-9611
email s l n a s @ c o x . net

Thanks in advance

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I have a family member that has a house in the Sea Cliff subdivision in San Francisco, I was wondering if anyone that has a data source for that area would mind sending me all of the sales for the past 2 years, recent listing and rental activity (rental listings and leased rentals).

my fax is 623-434-9611
email s l n a s @ c o x . net

Thanks in advance

You want not only a comp check but a CMA! John, do you read the comments in this forum.............ever?

Tudor

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Mike,

I thought since I did not give a specific address that I was only asking for data from a specific subdivision. (I don't know how anyone could tell which specific property I was asking for informatio on).

If you read my posts in the threads on comp. checks, then you will understand how I feel about this issue and also the confusion there is among appraisers on it.

Would, what I asked, be considered a comp. check/cma for the whole subdivision?

Tudor

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Mike,

Thanks. Link is not working though.

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
That is a lot of work to ask as a freebie. I think the person to ask for this would be a real estate agent.

Tudor

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Mike,

I don't know how difficult it is to pull sales in SF, maybe it is tougher. In Phoenix, AZ I could pull that information up in less then 5 minutes. I can understand not getting a response if this request would take considerable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks