• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Los Angeles Trainee Looking For Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wward35634

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
California
My name is Will. I am an appraiser trainee in Lakewood looking for a supervisor within the L.A/Long Beach area.
Although I am pretty "green" as an appraiser, I have completed hundreds of Broker Price Opinions as a licensed real estate agent in the last 3 years. I also have an associates degree in Real Estate. So, the hand holding period will be shorter than average.

I have excellent marketing skills, and I am willing to purchase my own tools and software (Leica, AlaMode, etc.). I would prefer to work with one Supervisor. My goal is to provide the best return on investment as quickly as possible to a good Supervisor.

Please respond through this forum or e-mail me at [email protected]

P.S.: I have a pretty strong network of decision makers at companies like Assurant (EmortgageLogic), National Asset Management Group, GoodmanDean, etc. (if that has any value to you).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks