• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Lost my App Studio - need new software

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC Hammer

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
It appears United Systems/Appraisal Studio users may be beating a dead horse, trying to keep the flame alive.

I've tried the latest Wintotal stuff and it's way to complicated for what we are doing. I want simple. I do not desire to analyze every field and spend hours on each report trying to get the fields to not erase when i move from form to form. Wintotal seems too complicated.

I just want to fill in the blanks, analyze the data and submit the report, without having to worry about what field was erased or linked to some other spot on the report and the software decided for me that "x" seemed better in that field.

I'M LOOKING FOR SIMPLE!!! Form filling is not rocket science, like some software companys have tried to make it.

What do you recommend and why?

Please help.

zane roberts

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Oklahoma
App Studio change

I have had App Studio for 10 years. I like you could not hack Alamode. I need simple. I am an old guy. I got Bradford Toolbox. One because App Studio tech guy works for them now. 2ndly, My salesman works for them now, and I was told they were making sure the switch from one software to the other was seamless. I bought the whole package for $349. which includes tech support for one year, sending modules, AI Ready, everything you have now. Internet maps, etc. It was a simple download and the windows are nearly exactly like App Studio. Learning curve for me was short. Not like Alamode. They have the 1004MC. I have not started using it yet, cuz work is busy and I don't have time right now. But I do not expect any problems. Knock on wood. Hope this helps.

Michael70

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Idaho
Thank you Zane. Like NC-Hammer, I am switching also.
Your reply is exactly what I was looking for. I have had United Systems since 1992 and have been debating between the switch to Alamode or Bradford. You just helped me decide to go to Bradford. I like the fact that it is similar to AppraisalStudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks