• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Manufactured houses Nancy Friday Harbor Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
Nancy,

Awhile back you posted the link for washington state manufactured houses no additions without approval from L&I. Do you still have that link. I can not find it :( and have looked please help.

Ryan

Nancy in Friday Harbor

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Washington
Ryan,

Try the following links:

http://www.lni.wa.gov/scs/FAS/mmh/mmhprog.html

http://www.lni.wa.gov/IPUB/622-049-000.pdf

http://www.lni.wa.gov/rules/Building-Const...02/Adoption.htm

All of the Washington State agencies can be found at the main website, www.access.wa.gov. It's a little cumbersome, but you eventually can find your way around it. All "Factory Assembled Structures (FAS)" are governed by the Dept of Labor & Industries (www.lni.wa.gov).

By the way, have been really busy and hadn't been to the forum for a while.......Lee Ann sent me a private message or I might not have seen this for days!! :oops:

Good Luck!!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the private message.

Nancy

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
Nancy,

Thanks alot bookmarked those sites and sending them on to a couple of clients. :p

Ryan

Nancy in Friday Harbor

Professional Status
State
Washington
Ryan,
That new PDF brochure is pretty neat. It's amazing how many altered manufactured homes I see....that no one has ever bothered to get inspected or approved by L&I. Of course, then I'm the bad guy who screwed up the refi or delayed the sale :evil:
I'm seriously considering printing that little brochure out and taking to each and every MH owner when I do an appraisal--regardless of whether they've modified it or not. In my opinion, an unmodified manufactured home differs from a modified one only in the date of modification!! :roll:
It's either happened already or it's gonna happen.
N.

Eminent Domain

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Nancy,

Did the engagement letter I sent a while back work for the commercial assignment? Are there items that I should address in future editions?

Thanks in advance

Bryan

Nancy in Friday Harbor

Professional Status
State
Washington
Bryan,

I'm mortified!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I received 6 or 7 examples of engagement letters.....and thought I had thanked everyone who sent one. Obviously not!!! 8O 8O Forgive me for my oversight!! Please?
It is amazing how different each of the letters was from the others, but all put together with tremendous professionalism. To all who helped me out.....If I missed you before, please accept my gratitude!! And apologies for not having been more timely!! (My mother always did have trouble getting me to do "thank you" notes :oops: )

Nancy

Eminent Domain

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I would be interested in seeing your final product if you do not mind sharing.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks