• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

marketing letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PADAWAN

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD A GOOD MARKETING LETTER TEMPLATE.IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT CAN BE SENT OUT TO BANKS AN BROKERS TO DRUM UP WORK. THANX.:unsure:

leelansford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Though some may consider this to be "harsh", I ask this question regarding your marketing efforts:

Ask yourself...if YOU were a client looking for expertise in an appraiser (or, any service provider), would YOU turn to a "trainee"?

Think about it.

Besides, promoting yourself to Mortgage Brokers may bring you the kind of attention you will not want. That is, I suppose that there are MBs who will line-up to "use" a trainee (if the trainee has a willing co-signor, that is).

Hang in there...someone following may give you the advice that you seek.

PADAWAN

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Thanks For The Advice

Although it has not been updated on my profile yet I am no longer a trainee. I have passed my license exam and am now a state licensed appraiser.

Kali the Boston Terrier

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
Good job! I have never found letters to be very effective, try putting on your nicest suit and go knock on some doors of your local banks and credit unions. You could also try joining a investor club, or a chamber of commerce networking group. Mail just gets thrown away, plus it wastes trees.

Trebor

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Oklahoma
I've been to an investor meeting, I picked up 2 assignments and meet another appraiser there who has been at this game for about 20 years. He has become my go-to-guy when I get a tough assignment.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
State
Michigan
Mr. Kirksey, I really have to meet you some time. From reading your previous posts you are doing very well in one of the worst markets in the country. Maybe you should teach...??....

Keep up the good work in Michigan.

TE

Amy Perkins

Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Try emailing people, get approved with as many banks as you can.

Kali the Boston Terrier

Professional Status
State
Michigan
I do teach! I am teaching Real Estate Economics at Oakland University in March. But we should do lunch sometime...I am up north this week, but maybe next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks