• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

MBTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I prefer these when I go into the City on business. http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Seems a fella ain't welcome without a shirt and shoes in some of them upscale places like 7-11.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Reminds me of this, anyone else old enough to remember? I bought a pair in my semi-hippie days.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I had a pair of those TC. I always thought they were inspired by the Keep on Trucking flaps.
ffkeepontruckin.jpg

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
I remember earth shoes, pet rocks and mood rings. I didn't wear earth shoes, but i wore clogs.

Mr. Rex, I didn't know you felt the need to deepen your connection with your natural surroundings.

Attachments

• clog shoes.jpg
    clog shoes.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
But did you wear Nik-Nik shirts?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I remember earth shoes, pet rocks and mood rings. I didn't wear earth shoes, but i wore clogs.

Mr. Rex, I didn't know you felt the need to deepen your connection with your natural surroundings.

I'm becoming Citified. I'm wearing flip flops and shorts with almost clean drawers right now. I've got to get back to my roots.

BTW, I have worn long pants 3 times so far this fall. 2 times were funeral related. I know TC loves my business attire, but I look better the less I wear.:)

MS Rebel

Professional Status
State
Mississippi
I love the barefoot shoes Mr. Rex. :rof: (now I secretly want a pair! They're cute!!)

Yep, I used to wear Earth Shoes too. (they still have Earth shoes in the better stores!) These are a little different because of the 'roll' action. But the negative heel is there when standing straight. I can tell it makes me stand straighter and it will be impossible so slump or I'll fall over.

I just spent the most money I've ever spent on one pair of shoes (not my fancy boots, but shoes) and I wondered if they worked for anyone. I'm hoping to hear something positive. (I'm kicking myself for spending THAT much on one pair of shoes ... $250 ouch! Buyers remorse?)

:leeann:

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
I ended up selling my Earth shoes, just didn't like the feeling and my feet were always cramping up. Hope you get a different result.

TC

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
TC, at least when you tell your kids you walked up hill both ways to school every day you weren't lying if you were wearing Earth shoes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks