• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Meaningful, Professional appraisal work - San Bernardino County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valuadora

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I have been working on staff as an appraiser in the Real Estate Services Department and can recommend this position for those seeking meaningful, professional work. We do not do assessments - our department handles the County's real estate needs such as purchases for construction of fire stations and public works projects, selling surplus property, and long-term leases. The ideal candidate will have a certified general license, but will also consider other licensees with commercial experience who have the ability to upgrade their license in a reasonable time period.

Please feel free to contact me at 909-677-8388 if you have questions about the position or apply at the website below. Maybe I'll see you in the interview.
Nancy Summers

REAL PROPERTY AGENT II – APPRAISER:
$55,328.00 – $76,044.80 Annually
San Bernardino County seeks experienced licensed commercial Appraisers, pursuing career growth, for immediate vacancies. The County offers stability and excellent benefits. Appraisers perform complex appraisals of all property types for County purposes which includes appraising for acquisitions of real property, eminent domain for public projects, surplus disposition, and asset monitoring.
For requirements and to apply go to www.sbcounty.gov/jobs (909) 387-8304 – EEO/ADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks