• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mell Leggett In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Portrait photographers we ain't. :blink:

I couldn't find a way to post this in the Watercooler so I'm posting it here and hope Wayne can find a way to move it?

Our own Mell Leggett is vacationing in Florida and I took off yesterday to have lunch and visit with he and his family. What a WONDERFUL family!!!!
Calm, BEAUTIFUL children and wife. Our Mell is a such a great guy!

Edit: Seems the picture won't load. I'll try again.

Last edited:

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
I would really like to know how to post photos to the forum so that we can show those special appraisal problems. Would also be very nice if everyone had a picture for an avatar so we can see who we talk to (at least the regulars).

Ghost Rider

Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Connecticut
If any of you ever want me to host a picture on my web site, I can do it, and send you the link how to access it, and to post it on the board......Just E-Mail me the picture, and I will take care of it

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
Thats is how you post a photo. It has to be on a web site and you are just linking to the photo, not actually putting it on Wayne's server.

sign.gif

This is an image off my web site. It's not really on the board, just a link to it. Create you a free web site somewhere and put you picture there. Then you can link to it. Or take MH up on his offer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks