• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mentor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm Schoer

Freshman Member
Looking for a mentor in the Northeast side of the Atlanta area. I've just passed the USPAP exam and waiting on my Registered Cert. now. I have a degree in Real Estate with minors in Finance and Business Law. GA Appraisal Board has allowed 165 hours towards my future appraisal license.

Currently unemployed from the IT Market. Where I headed two small companies as President and General Manager. Additional positions held as Sales Manager for 8 years and Senior Account Representive for over 12 years. The IT Market is still very tight for the higher level sales positions. I've turned to my education to begin a new career.

I understand as a trainee, I will earn only a fraction of the income enjoyed in IT. But I will be able to eventually own my business, which is one of my dreams.

I would greatly appreciate any help from those here.

Thank you,

Norm

email address: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks