• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

MerryChristmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger R. Patzold

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Virginia
May God bless and keep you in this most joyous of seasons as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.

Each year at this time I am reminded of the reason we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ.

Christmas songs remind me of all the good things that are going to happen. That driver in the car one lane over jumping for joy at the same song that moves me. The Marine who jumps through the ice into the freezing water below so he can qualify to drive the snow mobile to deliver toys to children. The Salvation Army volunteer who stands in front of the store incessantly ringing that bell that first annoys, then shames us for that annoyment. The non Christian who volunteers to work on Christmas so their friends can celebrate with their family

Families join hands again to celebrate being a family. Good things to eat are planned, prepared, and enjoyed throughout the season. Trips to see the ones we have not seen in a year, sometimes longer are planned. Shopping for that special gift. Christmas cards are mailed. Christmas trees are bought and decorated. The lights go up so I can drive by and enjoy them. One of my most cherished moments is when I get to wrap more gifts.

Children stare at me and others who are blessed to resemble the man in the red suit. Children misbehaving in the stores stop when they see me and once in awhile one will come up and ask if I am Santa Claus. As Jesus said they are precious and what the kingdom of heaven is all about. Nothing is more precious to me than the child who runs to his or her room to straighten it up when I ask if they have been good and have their room ready for inspection. Just another blessing of the way I earn my living.

Some shoppers forget the reason they are shopping but most are polite and joyful. Smiles are more plentiful this time of year.

Christmas hymns remind me how much God loved us when he sent his son to suffer and die for our sins on that awful cross. The promise he made to Adam, Abraham, Isaac, David, Simon and so many others throughout the old testament to remove the curse of the sins we choose with the freewill God gave us. Jesus came to save all those who have sinned.

Please join me in a prayer for all those who have gone in harm's way for freedom's sake. From Normandy to Iwo Jima and from Valley Forge to Baghdad. I pray that God takes all those who won't come Home to their families to join him in heaven.

I wish God's blessing on each and everyone of you whether you are Christian or not.

Roger R. Patzold <><

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
May God bless and keep you in this most joyous of seasons as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.

Each year at this time I am reminded of the reason we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ.

Christmas songs remind me of all the good things that are going to happen. That driver in the car one lane over jumping for joy at the same song that moves me. The Marine who jumps through the ice into the freezing water below so he can qualify to drive the snow mobile to deliver toys to children. The Salvation Army volunteer who stands in front of the store incessantly ringing that bell that first annoys, then shames us for that annoyment. The non Christian who volunteers to work on Christmas so their friends can celebrate with their family

Families join hands again to celebrate being a family. Good things to eat are planned, prepared, and enjoyed throughout the season. Trips to see the ones we have not seen in a year, sometimes longer are planned. Shopping for that special gift. Christmas cards are mailed. Christmas trees are bought and decorated. The lights go up so I can drive by and enjoy them. One of my most cherished moments is when I get to wrap more gifts.

Children stare at me and others who are blessed to resemble the man in the red suit. Children misbehaving in the stores stop when they see me and once in awhile one will come up and ask if I am Santa Claus. As Jesus said they are precious and what the kingdom of heaven is all about. Nothing is more precious to me than the child who runs to his or her room to straighten it up when I ask if they have been good and have their room ready for inspection. Just another blessing of the way I earn my living.

Some shoppers forget the reason they are shopping but most are polite and joyful. Smiles are more plentiful this time of year.

Christmas hymns remind me how much God loved us when he sent his son to suffer and die for our sins on that awful cross. The promise he made to Adam, Abraham, Isaac, David, Simon and so many others throughout the old testament to remove the curse of the sins we choose with the freewill God gave us. Jesus came to save all those who have sinned.

Please join me in a prayer for all those who have gone in harm's way for freedom's sake. From Normandy to Iwo Jima and from Valley Forge to Baghdad. I pray that God takes all those who won't come Home to their families to join him in heaven.

I wish God's blessing on each and everyone of you whether you are Christian or not.

Roger R. Patzold <><

Amen to that Roger, Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks