• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mh Class In Northern Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Fookes

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
If I can get 20 appraisers in Northern California interested in a class on Manufactured Homes, I can get Rich Heyn to come out and do a class for us. he said maybe we could combine it with a USPAP class or the Liablility class. So what says all you Northern CA'ers

You know we get a pile of manufactued home stuff up here in Redding. So come out of the wood work and lets get a good class for our continuing ed. Dates would be worked out once I am certain that there are 20 of you out there who want the class. Contact me through PM or right here on the forum.

:unsure: Thanks JoAnn for not dumping this one :unsure:

I'm not running a school or anything, I just want to get a good class on Manufactured Housing.

Josh

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Rich Heyn will put on an excellant seminar on manufactured housing! If you get it organized Joshua, please post it in the educational forum with a link to the manufactured housing forum.

By the way, check out the new bottom signature.

And Helga is yelling under her picture: For the last time, it is a manufactured home!

Tim Cullen

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Texas
Joshua,

California NAIFA is hosting a 4 hour Mobile/Manufactured Home Class in Sacramento, CA on August 22nd at the Sacramento Marriott Hotel in Rancho Cordova.

California NAIFA will also host an 8 hour Manufactured Home Class in Redding during the 4th quarter of 2003. I will finalize the dates and location in the next 10 days.

Look at the AppraisersForum Calendar for additional information.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks