• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mh Class In Northern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Fookes

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
If I can get 20 appraisers in Northern California interested in a class on Manufactured Homes, I can get Rich Heyn to come out and do a class for us. he said maybe we could combine it with a USPAP class or the Liablility class. So what says all you Northern CA'ers

You know we get a pile of manufactued home stuff up here in Redding. So come out of the wood work and lets get a good class for our continuing ed. Dates would be worked out once I am certain that there are 20 of you out there who want the class. Contact me through PM or right here on the forum.

Joshua Fookes

Tim Cullen

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Texas
Hi Joshua,

I'm Tim Cullen, IFAS and State Director for NAIFA in California. I am currently planning an Education Conference in Sacramento, CA during August that will include a 4 or 8 hour manufactured home class. The conference will offer 26 hours of CE credit. All classes will be OREA approved. There will be no minimum required number to attend.

I am also planning a 2 day class in Redding in October/November 2003. The classes would be manufactured homes, appraising waterfront properties or log cabins.

In July I have a 2 day program in Redding. On July 16th I have a 7 hour National USPAP Update class and on July 17th I have a 4 hour class on Calculating Gross Living Area Using ANSI standards and a second 4 hour class on Understanding Legal Descriptions.

The classes in Redding during July will be held at the Holiday Inn on Hilltop Drive.

The classes for July are posted on our state webpage www.CaliforniaNAIFA.com. The latter classes should be posted on the webpage in about 3 weeks. You may have already received a post card on the class.

If you have any questions contact me at [email protected].

On another point it is my intention to offer NAIFA's over 100 class schedule to any group of 10 (minimum) in California if I am given 90 days notice.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks