• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Mistake going with Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedrock

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Would like to hear from Nexus users. How do you like the Nexus? Any problems with program? Any features that should be in program? Integration? I purchased Nexus about 4 months ago along with Apex. I am no faster using Nexus then I was when I started using it. I never used Apex so I decided not to try and learn 2 programs at the same time. I have never opened Apex other then to look at it. I have many problems with the Nexus. I think it very quirky. No integration or update to this program since it was released back in December of 2007. I should have done my homework better. Never did try DaVinci. Maybe I should have. Had to use the clipboard today as the tablet was not charged. Did the inspection in half the time as it takes to use the tablet with Nexus. Going back to the clipboard next inspection. Waste of time and money at this point.

Chris Valianti

Jeff Henderson

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Texas
Chris,

It was great to speak with you on Friday. We appreciate you joining our Nexus Beta team and feel that your knowledge, and real world usage will be extremely beneficial to help shape our upcoming Nexus release.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Jayozz

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
I just started using Nexus after a year of Tablet problems. I sent it to Apex and they fixed my problem. Thanks Iain. Wish I did it a year ago. I'm relearning it and so far I'm loving it. Does anyone know when they will be updating it? Seems like almost a year has gone by that they said a new improved version would be coming out. It would be nice to integrate data with the forms software. Is that going to happen?

kwang yun

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Georgia
I have been using it since day one, and I love it. Tried DaVinci but nexus is more sturdier and more manageable. I don't use data collection part since I have my own formula in collecting data. I've asked for updates but only promises and no updates. As with any software there is learning curve, keep trying and you will get used to it

Randall Garrett

Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Texas
Jayozz, Kwang yun:

Thanks for your kind words. We've been busy working on Nexus and we'll make an announcement on a new version soon. I think you will like it. Sorry I can't say more here or now, but it really does exist... :)

-Randall Garrett-
..Apex Software..

/end/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks