• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

MN Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegan702

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Nevada
I know of someone who lives in Plymouth, MN and has relocated to CA. He received 3 appraisals on his home last month from the relo company with a range of $450k-$630k between the 3. The range is pretty wide I think as does he. He says they didn't take into consideration his lake access vs. some of the properties not having lake access, etc. I don't know but he came to me to help him write an appeal concerning the 3 appraisals. I obviously have no knowledge of that area but offered to find someone who does, would someone be willing to do like a desk review on these appraisals and prepare a letter to the relo company detailing areas of any concerns if there are any? The property is located at 187xx 11th Avenue North, Plymouth, MN. If you are interested please PM or email me your fee and turn time. I guess they need this done by Thursday as he only has 7 days to write an appeal.

stefan olafson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Dakota
I'm a CG in MN but nowhere near Plymouth! Maybe go on the internet and look for Forsythe Appraisal, they are big down there. Or maybe Google the Plymouth area, someone may be able to help.

The Sheriff

Professional Status
State
Arizona
I can place a call to Forsythe in Minneapolis/St. Paul in the morning if you need it... Wouldn't be surprised if they did one of the appraisals. PM me...

CJ1234

Professional Status
State
Minnesota
Sent you a PM

Also, Forsythe is located in Little Canada. Just an FYI

The Sheriff

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Never got the PM... Check your PM.

CJ1234

Professional Status
State
Minnesota
Sorry, I was unclear. I sent a PM to the original poster.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks