• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mortgage Information Services, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

c w d

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
Anyone know what the going competitive rates are for this AMC? We haven't received anything from them in quite some time and are interested in updating our fee schedules. Anyone currently doing business with them?

AnonApprsr

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
No but AMCs are going between 225.00 and 275.00 for a SF 1004. Same price for Condos. So if you're at 275 now, goto 250.00 if you're at 250 goto 225.

Also, inb4 you're called a scumbag bottomfeeder.

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
No but AMCs are going between 225.00 and 275.00 for a SF 1004. Same price for Condos. So if you're at 275 now, goto 250.00 if you're at 250 goto 225.

Also, inb4 you're called a scumbag bottomfeeder.

You have to be kidding me. Anon, why don't you do all of us a favor and go get a job at Wal-mart or McDonalds and leave appraising to the professionals.

For you to tell somebody to charge $225 for an appraisal, then call somebody a scumbag bottomfeeder.... Pot, meet kettle.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
You have to be kidding me. Anon, why don't you do all of us a favor and go get a job at Wal-mart or McDonalds and leave appraising to the professionals.

For you to tell somebody to charge $225 for an appraisal, then call somebody a scumbag bottomfeeder.... Pot, meet kettle.

Kinda like learning WalMart pays $10 an hour and telling them no thats way too much .. I will work for you for $3 an hour. :Eyecrazy:

AnonApprsr

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
What? I didn't tell him to do anything. He was wondering what AMCs charge. I wouldn't work for that, but he said he's trying to get work from one. Oh and I wouldn't consider that scumbag bottom feeding but others consider it so. I don't. It's called working for a living. Ignorant much?

c w d

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
I didn't ask for smart assed comments.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
What? I didn't tell him to do anything. He was wondering what AMCs charge. I wouldn't work for that, but he said he's trying to get work from one. Oh and I wouldn't consider that scumbag bottom feeding but others consider it so. I don't. It's called working for a living. Ignorant much?

Your posts ... are well .. entertaining if not informative. At least you have that going for you.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
Anyone know what the going competitive rates are for this AMC? We haven't received anything from them in quite some time and are interested in updating our fee schedules. Anyone currently doing business with them?

I would look at the other AMCs you are doing work for and get an average of the fees they are paying and I would update to that.

AnonApprsr

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
I didn't ask for smart assed comments.
Honestly that's what AMCs are charging in my area, it might be different for yours. I wasn't trying to be a smart *** if you are referring to me. Just giving you information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks