• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mr. Ray & Rex & RS-TX & Terrel & others

Status
Not open for further replies.

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Actually thought about an appraisal on this;
but i have a ''sort of 2 comps already ''

And due to the subjest nature, its like the female appraiser told Suz-E;
may have trouble with an appraiser taking me seriously, if i called a local appraiser.

Its about 8' high X4'X4', real nice circle sawmill cut wood, nicely weathered grey;
needs another old tin roof but will cure that @ my cost.

Also known as an outhouse,[ old time porta potty]thinking about $3,000.buyer pays transportation.Hasnt been used in years,smells fine.

One of my upper class customers paid a game warden big bucks to tear down, rebuild a small structure, not much bigger than this..

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Does it come with the hole in the ground?

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Does it come with the Sears or Wards Catalog ???? You know they have two uses ????? One is reading and the other is ________________.:clapping:

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I agree with Ray. Late model Sears christmas catalogue with the slick color photos versus a corn cob dispenser would impact value. I'm just saying....:shrug:

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
I agree with Ray. Late model Sears christmas catalogue with the slick color photos versus a corn cob dispenser would impact value. I'm just saying....:shrug:

Now I don't know if those slick pages of color would work. I will run a test at ours next summer. I will supply both the slick pages and the non-slick pages to see which are used the most.

As for the corn cobs, you got to have more red ones then white ones. The reds are used most and to the white ones to see if you need any more red ones. But they can be a tad course!!!!!:rof:

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Actually, the colored Sears pages will stain your drawers. Corn cobs provide relief for 'roids, although it may be short term.:huh:

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Re; Didnt see any Sears

I'll be on the lookout for corn cobbs;
think Arkansas put in lots of demand for corncobbs, they use them for corn cobb pipes.

Hey Mr Rex, i will make you a good deal on wheat grass;
they sell that straw by bale cheap here.

Last edited:

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Does it come with the Sears or Wards Catalog ???? You know they have two uses ????? One is reading and the other is ________________.:clapping:

I can tell you dont live in Corn Country. :laugh:

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
I can tell you dont live in Corn Country. :laugh:

Corn can be a tad rough.

I am now glad to see, is it Charmin that has two type of T. Paper now. Soft and no so soft. Love the race to the Out houses.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
It needs corncobs.. red ones and white ones. You use the red ones, and check with the white ones to see if you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks