• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Ms Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Payne (SD)

Sophomore Member
Good Morning Forumites! :)

I want to Embed Our Company Logo into all of our E-Mails. How can I accomplish that? I have tried using the Signature Feature on Outlook and when the recipient gets the Email--there's a Big Square with a small Red "X" in the upper left hand corner...

Any Suggestions WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Thanks Again For All Your Help on the USPAP Issue too...

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

Jim Payne (SD)
:usa:

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
Well it's not simple but you can do it. You have to create a new Stationary. I created one a while back for my buisiness. Sort of like a paper stationary. I even put in my standard signature.

If you know HTML you can do it or know someone that is good with web pages they can figure it.

xm39hnu

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
The reason for the red "X" in the box is that when you pasted your logo in, your mail client said, "Hmmmm. He wants that picture over there in the Logos directory. Ok, I'll put a link to it there." Since the graphic is simply linked in, it doesn't get transferred. Your recipient's mail client knows that a picture is supposed to go there, but since the path is foreign, it can't find it. Hence the "X".

Don't know whether you can imbed the graphic or not. In any event, it'll take extra bandwidth every time you send an e-mail, so consider whether you really want to do this. Looks cool, may cost you more, and may annoy your clients.

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
With my stationary (letter head) the average email is 100-110KB. It pretty fancy too. Adding a simple logo shouldn't be a big deal. And 100KB file is only going to take a few seconds to download even on a slow dial-up connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks