• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

My Astrologer Says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Benavidez

Professional Status
General Public
State
Texas
My astrologer says that in the year 2008, we will continue to see problems with the subprime situation and stock market gyrations. Also, that we will see natural disturbances as well.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Pretty safe bet I imagine...."natural disturbances?"...like earthquakes, etc.? That's a real safe bet. These happen with a frequency that has been pretty steady for the eons. Hard to imagine a year without a major quake, volcanic eruption, or flood....just doesn't happen at least somewhere in the world. Los Angeles is overdue for a good jolt for instance, ditto for San Franciso and the New Madrid zone hasn't had a serious rumble since the late 19th century. The damage done there will be incalculable compared to the few hundred natives and settlers of the region with the superlarge triple quakes occurred in New Madrid circa 1812.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
What sub-prime market? LOL

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Re

Pretty safe bet I imagine...."natural disturbances?"...like earthquakes, etc.? That's a real safe bet. These happen with a frequency that has been pretty steady for the eons. Hard to imagine a year without a major quake, volcanic eruption, or flood....just doesn't happen at least somewhere in the world. Los Angeles is overdue for a good jolt for instance, ditto for San Franciso and the New Madrid zone hasn't had a serious rumble since the late 19th century. The damage done there will be incalculable compared to the few hundred natives and settlers of the region with the superlarge triple quakes occurred in New Madrid circa 1812.
================
And one of them on CNBC said suprise, suprise''exspect more trouble in housing in FLA,CA',2008';
sounds like she is just another ,in a line of RE frauds.

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
My fortune cookie said that I would be hungry again soon and I should order take-out.

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Re; Re & related discussion

My fortune cookie said that I would be hungry again soon and I should order take-out.
=============
Sounds like a Chinese cookie;
some one gave me some Chinese pencils, they work well,glad to have them,
but i dont chew on those painted pencils like i did ,when i was a kid.

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Well, Mine said, in March or April the economy should get better, and the headless chicken indicated that a smoken man will win the elections. :rof:

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Don't ignore the Jupiter of mathematics either

THe Jobian influence of our largest celestial body within our solar system is the final delapidation of "wizardy finance" that defers the gravity only so long ......

math sooner or later will catch up with a "wanting economy" ....

Jupiter says ...... depression in the US or an alien invasion of other celestial influences to revitalize humanity ....

momentum and numbers win out in the end ..... Wall Street' smoke and mirrors are collapsing....

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio

:rof: :rof: :rof: Mine too!! I'd think we were ordering from the same place if I didn't know any better!

WOW, what a prediction! And they made this prediction, let me guess...after reading all the headlines and news reports? Did you ask them when they see things getting better? That's what I want to know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks