• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

My Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith graham

Freshman Member
My last posting has enjoyed a good responce.It seems as though most of you need to go to work and get a life.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arizona
I'm guessing by the tone of your post that you have decided to pursue another line of work.

Dave McReynolds

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Kieth,

If we were pursuing our own work and 'living our life', exactly who would be here to answer questions like yours?

Not only did I put in about 15 hours of surfing this week, I also made some money, too. Wanna compare paychecks?

MARKETVALUE

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
Keith-

Thats the beauty of it. Most of us seasoned vets here, have lifes, have appraisal experience and have money.

You are at least one short of the trifecta, so your questions are warranted but definately not your advice.

George has forgotten more about appraising over the three day weekend then you know about our 'jobs'.

You would be wise to listen and not confront.

I find it ironic that you need a mentor/job but are telling others to 'go to work'.....

you're kidding right?

MRM

keith graham

Freshman Member
Out of over 140 responces,only 3 negative replies.Most people know how to take something with a grain of salt. Press on.

Tater Salad

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Missouri
Wrong, again. Those that replied are likely the ones who care the most. Some of us just read your post with disgust and "pressed on."

I didn't want you to think that your post was any less offensive because of the lack of response. On this board, a lack of response is most telling.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks