• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

my first FHA appraisal help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwand125

Freshman Member
10 year old split level. are required docs regulat URAR, vc sheet, homebuyer summary, is get a home inspection required it think so. Am I missing anything. Are split levels any different for FHA

thanks

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Split levels are not any different, other than you need a comparable of similar utility to justify any adjustments, but you must determine if the lower level is basement or GLA. Below grade, it's basement. If it is a true tri-level above grade, then I say it depends on utility and quality of finishes.

If your area has the good ol' GA red clay, look carefully in the crawl space for moisture against the lower level foundation wall. Many I have seen needed a sump pump to prevent water build up. Which leads to the newest scare.......mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks