• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Nancy Pelosi pledged to hunt down the killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSmith43

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Oops! That was OJ I was thinking of.

Nancy Pelosi, proudly called Barny Frank a maestro for directing the voting, or bringing them together, something like that.

But she pledged to get to the bottom of this financial mess. I hope she finds the killers of our financial system.

Maybe if OJ needs a change of pace from scouring the golf courses of America for Nicole's killer, he could volunteer to help Nancy on an appraiser sting operation. He could wait in a dark corner of a CRA inspired REO and nab one of those clip board carrying SOB's.

ddnma

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois

Nancy Pelosi, proudly called Barny Frank a maestro for directing the voting, or bringing them together, something like that.

But she pledged to get to the bottom of this financial mess. I hope she finds the killers of our financial system.

Maybe if OJ needs a change of pace from scouring the golf courses of America for Nicole's killer, he could volunteer to help Nancy on an appraiser sting operation. He could wait in a dark corner of a CRA inspired REO and nab one of those clip board carrying SOB's.

She is the poster child for everything I dislike about politics in this country.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico

Nancy looks in the mirror every morning I would assume ... that being the case she wont have to look very far .... the history of regulatory defeat by congress is nortorious .. of course you will never hear about that you will of course hear that this is a current administration policy ... however, a real review of the congressional record will show it has been an ongoing deregulatory policy implemented by CONGRESS over the past several administrations.

If you wish to help Ms Pelosi, please pull your face lifted stretched face from the speakers chair and resign and take all your buddies with you. The time is NOW for change in Washington and I believe it shoudl start with both houses of congress ... that is of course if you are serious.

stefan olafson

Professional Status
State
North Dakota
Last night I learned from a man who has sat in the same chair in the senate, that all our troubles have come from George Bush! George Bush, George Bush, George Bush....

The republican party does nothing for the middle class, John McCain is not a Maverick, John McCain does not want to help the middle class....

Even though Barack Obama is willing to sit down with leaders of rogue states like Iran and N Korea, this member of the senate says he hasn't said that.

The senator says Obama is the agent for change, how can we tell, only about 70 days in the senate since his election, he's been too busy running for President to take care of his constituents back in Illinois. Bi-Partisan, he has no idea what that is! Lowering taxes for the middle class, then where is he going to find the funds to increase the government to help us poor people who don't know what to do.

I'm not sure McCain is the answer, I believe a 'fall cleaning' of the house and senate would do more for the country. Get rid of any members who've made it their career, get some younger more energetic people to make the decisions....

The senator even mentioned Mike Mansfield!!!

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
As far as the elections go, I think the loser is the winner....

Trust me, the next 4 years ain't gonna be a picnic and it is very possible we could have a long term recession going on. Look for the Dems to gain seats this year and lose even more seats in 2 years...The more it changes the more it is the same.

Pelosi and the others know good and well that the financial crisis is their own fault...all of them....It was congress who pressured Fannie and Freddie to take huge risks. It was congress who raised margins from 1:12 to 1:30 with the investment banks. It was congress who required "mark to market" on a 90 day basis which led to the naked short selling we have seen.

Mary Tiernan

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Michigan
I think this is merely a band-aid - this country cannot survive with the constantly increasing prices.

Give it a few years - we will be in the same position, then what will they do?

nauthead

Professional Status
State
Florida
This could be the first election in history where the winner demands a recount.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Hey Guys,

Please read the forum description for this forum:

Discussions of real estate sales, mortages rates and trends, real estate investing, general economic news, or anything about real estate related that is not specifically related to appraisal.

Please do not start political threads in this forum (or any of our forums!)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks