• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

national appraisers list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris gallo

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
One of my clients just informed me though I am on flagstars approval list that I am not on "the national appraisers list". therefor my report may not be acceptable or will have to be reviewed by an appraiser on "the national appraisers list".

My obviouse question is where is this list and how do you get on it. They went on to tell him by 9/01/08 it will be in full effect for all lenders and any appraiser not on it will not be recieving work from anyone.

anyone heard of this?

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
Never heard of that one. Wonder if it comes with the secret hand shake? Why not ask them what this list is since the only "national" list would be approval once one gets licensed/certified.

Greg Bell

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Louisiana
Ask Flagstar for a credit rating before you extend them credit .Just some goofball , no such list exits..

Bigrock

Professional Status
State
Georgia
send them the ASC list showinfg you as Active in your state,,,

Then tell them to pound sand

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
My guess is you're on double secret probation.

DW

panappr

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
One of my clients just informed me though I am on flagstars approval list that I am not on "the national appraisers list". therefor my report may not be acceptable or will have to be reviewed by an appraiser on "the national appraisers list".

My obviouse question is where is this list and how do you get on it. They went on to tell him by 9/01/08 it will be in full effect for all lenders and any appraiser not on it will not be recieving work from anyone.

anyone heard of this?
Send this to the ASC and see if they respond, also tell them about the HVCC. There is no National Approved Appraiser List.

Cob

Professional Status
State
Texas
http://www.ASC.gov/Content/category...?key=DILDNOGRUVW&querynumber=2&columnsChoise=

Looks like you are listed as inactive, more than likely when you went from an L to and R, they see you are inactive for being licensed and have not noticed you are active as certified.

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

Wasn't there a thread recently in which it was reported that Flagstar was going to some AMC? If I'm correct, the National Approved List would be those appraisers on that AMC's fee panel, on which apparently, you ain't.

chris gallo

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
i guess not, they want more comps or they will give the appraisal to this top secret society for review. I am not concerned about that but they could drop all the drama. The loan officer is freaking out. What is crazy is if i am on there approval list already shouldn't they just forward my info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks