• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Need a legal size color scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Johnson

Sophomore Member
Anyone know where to get a good legal size, color scanner? Most of the places I've checked only have letter and A4 size max.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I have a Microtek. Can't remember where I got it but I think I had to order it in legal size.

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
I heard a rumor that HP is about to introduce a new Legal size scanner.

Was going to suggest that you look for a used HP scanjet 4C on Ebay. I have one but it is an excelent scanner. It can do some very good quality work with this one. Its HUGE compared to the new ones but it is a work horse.

EDWARD BERRY

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I really like my Micrortek ScanMaker 6UPL.

Search WWW as the price varries greatly, they are slightly higher than letter but have come down.

Good Luck-ed in Arkansas

Walt Kazmierczak

Freshman Member
I bought the Umax Astra 4000U about two years ago and am real happy with it, no problems at all. Might not still be in production now, but may find one on eBay.
Walt

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
I bought the HP 7400c legal size scanner about 5 months ago at CompUSA. Works great(knock on wood) and so far no problems.

TC

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
State
Florida
I have the HP ScanJet 3200C - it works great, although it is a little slow. It should cost under $100.

DeeDee Armstrong

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Minnesota
We recently bought a Canon MultiPass F30 from Office Max. I like it for the quality of image, and also the speed of printing. It is a copy-scan-printer.

Also, it has the separate ink wells, which has saved on ink purchases.

DeeDee Armstrong

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Minnesota
We recently bought a Canon MultiPass F30 from Office Max. I like it for the quality of image, and also the speed of printing. It is a copy-scan-printer.

Also, it has the separate ink wells, which has saved on ink purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks