• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Need Form: Have MCS 8.01.094

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
Here I am again....looking for a form in this software that doesn't have what I need! It seems it's one thing after another with this MCS ... OR ...
Hopefully, I'm overlooking it.

I'm looking for a Cost to Cure form because I'm doing a REO. I'm familiar with the V.A. one, which is in the package. Do any of you MCS'ers know where it is in this software? I'd be forever greatful if you could direct me to that form. Thanks! :(

Farm Gal

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nebraska
Charlotte:

ACI calls it a 'Real Estate Owned Appraisal' form, it is NOT a primary form type as it implies, but rather an addendum page.... no bets they gave it the same name in MCS :roll:

ALSO: beware!!!! (in ACI at least)
it is one of the most incredibly unstable forms and you need to double check every blessed line for transcription errors in autofilled (from primary form) data 8O

Good luck!

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
ATC.....MCS is the computer software now owned by Polaroid Digital Solutions, and the numbers after that indicate the version. I've had MCS since 1988 and when Polaroid bought it out a few years ago, their "new and improved" software didn't include a few basic forms like:
Construction Draw Form
Cost to Cure Form
Manufactured Housing Addendum

I've just about had enough of them. They tell me the new version, in a short time, will have all of these, but Why in the heck they don't have these basic forms now, I don't know! :evil: Then, they've told me to get ACI, but I just paid all this money for us here to use MCS :evil:

Lee Ann.....can't find that form, either! Everytime I can't find a form I wonder why I don't just spring for the four of us here to change over to Alamode! :evil: Thanks anyway!

Terry Russell

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Montana
Charlotte,

You may want to check on your own but it looks like Polaroid Digital has changed ownership twice this year. I know that doesn,t help you find your form, bot I did find there website very unimformative.

Sorry I could not help. Terry

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
Thanks, Terry...I found a form that "will be o.k." for what I need this time. But, I'm ready to move on to a more reliable software company.

Cheryl Wilks

Freshman Member
Charlotte,
If you'd like to get the form to me I can probably get it coded for MCS for you.

We were only sold once this year and that was because our parent company - Polaroid - filed bankruptcy.

Cheryl Wilks
Quality Assurance Manager
Polaroid Digital Solutions

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
Thanks Cheryl, but I don't have these forms anymore. I've had a couple crashes and my old MCS program is gone (regretfully, because I loved that program)... It's just a mess with this new software. Thanks, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks