• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Need MAI recommendations for Napa Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon Martin

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
A lender client needs an MAI appraisal of a residential subdivision in Napa Valley (CA) for foreclosure purposes. THey want someone who will read the current market and not just slap together comps from one or two years ago. They insist that the appraiser must be local, preferably MAI. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

VM

Financially Feasible

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
How many cases of wine are included with the fee? :new_all_coholic:

Seriously, the AI lists two MAI appraisers within 10 miles of Napa, CA. I would post the link for you but it's a generic search link. It's on the AI's website.

I just finished doing two subdivisions myself (for you license hawks out there, yes, I have 2 MAI mentors). They're really interesting!

James Morris

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Michigan
You might try Dale Popish. I am pretty certain he does residential work, and he's an MAI in NAPA. His contact info is on the AI website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks