• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Neil Young is officially a U.S. citizen

Renee Healion

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut
Now you're gonna hear from CAN. :leeann2:

Mark K

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Now that he's officially a Murican, I wonder if a gofundme page would raise enough to help him to not sing off key?
There's not enough money, anywhere, but at least he's better than Bob Dylan.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Well I hope BB will remember, Neil Young don't need him around anyhow.

The sentiments on this conversation remind of the time in the early 80's when a couple of us guys were jamming out at The Ranch in Cucamonga and we started doing some Neil Young. A pert girl from West Covina that someone brought spoke up and told us to play something else because "Neil Young is sooo depressing. All he sings are sad songs."

Last edited:

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Well I hope BB will remember, Neil Young don't need him around anyhow.

The sentiments on this conversation remind of the time in the early 80's when a couple of us guys were jamming out at The Ranch in Cucamonga and we started doing some Neil Young. A pert girl from West Covina that someone brought spoke up and told us to play something else because "Neil Young is sooo depressing. All he sings are sad songs."
I'd guess that Johnny van Zant has the same opinion of Neil Young.

I thought "After the Gold Rush" was his best solo song:"Our House" is my favorite of his SCNY songs.

(I wonder if he's a citizen of the 50 united states or whether his citizenship is limited to the non-Southern ones.:unsure:)

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I like Campaigner a lot. But I now change the lyrics from Richard Nixon to Donald Trump. :)

Pittsburgh Pete

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
I'd guess that Johnny van Zant has the same opinion of Neil Young.

I thought "After the Gold Rush" was his best solo song:"Our House" is my favorite of his SCNY songs.

(I wonder if he's a citizen of the 50 united states or whether his citizenship is limited to the non-Southern ones.:unsure:)
I suppose in a country where the president only tries to represent a minority of the population, citizenship in only select states is not unreasonable.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks