• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

New Apprentice - thanks for all the great advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe King

Freshman Member
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of the regulars for all the great postings that I've read. There has been lots of good advice that I've read on this forum, and it truly has helped.

I start tomorrow at my first appraisal job! :D It wasn't easy to find a mentor, but here's a bit of advice that I can pass along - HUSTLE! Go find some business leads and a good shop will take you! Bring something to the party! :wink:

This is one business where there are no free rides! You have to sell yourself, and ultimately you will find a place.

Randy Beigh

Joe

Congratulations on your new job. I'm sure you are an inspiration for others reading your post.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks