• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

New iphones

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Of course I will be getting the new iphone to replace my old one. I heard it came out yesterday.
I don't know the details but it should be a major improvement, right?
I need faster internet connection and more memory.

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
It was a horrible experience to get my new iphone from the Apples Store today. I really wanted a silver one which many places ran out.
I was in this long line, probably waited an hour. A line to check in then another line to get the phone.
I must have been the oldest person there. Other youngings were fine with waiting but I was getting impatient with my passive aggressiveness talking with the workers controlling the lines.
I didn't expect such a long line just to pick up my online order. :cautious:

ramrcdk

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
It was a horrible experience to get my new iphone from the Apples Store today. I really wanted a silver one which many places ran out.
I was in this long line, probably waited an hour. A line to check in then another line to get the phone.
I must have been the oldest person there. Other youngings were fine with waiting but I was getting impatient with my passive aggressiveness talking with the workers controlling the lines.
I didn't expect such a long line just to pick up my online order. :cautious:
Let us know 13: Since the huge issues with the 12 due to tower & carrier issues with 5g and the poor phone's antennae.

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I wasn't aware there was a known issue with poor phone's antennae.
I had pockets of no connection with 12 while others had no problem.
I had assumed every new iphone be better than predecesors.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
What an utter waste of one's time...Queuing up to be robbed and data mined all in one.

They are perfecting the Linux phones and you can buy a "degoogled" phone now...My multi-year phone might last a few more years and it isn't going to be replaced until it crashes.

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I have samsung Android S-10 I love it. Its not 5G so what 5G is everywhere yet anyway. lots of memory for storing pix.
Yes, its a few years old...so what.

I also have a Samsung Laptop and Tablet. I am a die-hard for life user of Samsung Products.

Tim The Enchanter

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
You can buy 3 or 4, maybe more, android phones for the price of one I phone.
Or I can buy one android and a bunch of other stuff. Yep, that's what I do.
I think Apple makes good stuff, but it is seriously overpriced.

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
What an utter waste of one's time...Queuing up to be robbed and data mined all in one.

They are perfecting the Linux phones and you can buy a "degoogled" phone now...My multi-year phone might last a few more years and it isn't going to be replaced until it crashes.
To get to the city (only place that sell my color phone), I took public transportation and the subway train had repair issues and I was stuck in middle of tunnel.
I was hesitant to ride in public transportation to lower my chance of Covid. Forget about that as crowd of people had to wait for next subway train.
Then when I was walking to the store in prime downtown (I use to work there and annual AI conference meets there), I didn't recognize the place with so many store vacancies.
Before I was used to the homeless wandering around but for some reason (maybe I don't see them as much anymore), they seem more scary and unpredictable.
Glad I don't go to the city as much.

Tim The Enchanter

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I took public transportation and the subway train had repair issues and I was stuck in middle of tunnel.

Didn't you worry about it flooding like in China?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks