• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

New to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Pritchard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Just wanted to check in & tell you guys that I am glad to be a part of this forum. I have already found ALOT of useful information. I am located in West TN. & been a Certified Appraiser for 14yrs. If I can help any of you out in this area please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Tim Pritchard

PLCG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Hi, Tim
Welcome to the forum. I like your sense of humor - so you learned to spell ALOT by reading the posts here :clapping::clapping:

aussie ken

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Australia
Just wanted to check in & tell you guys that I am glad to be a part of this forum. I have already found ALOT of useful information. I am located in West TN. & been a Certified Appraiser for 14yrs. If I can help any of you out in this area please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Tim Pritchard

G'day Tim..........welcome to the forum. We are an international group .........and as far as I know Im it!!..........PS Please be polite to the Duck.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
I'll set you straight in 49 posts.

TC

Tim Pritchard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Hi, Tim
Welcome to the forum. I like your sense of humor - so you learned to spell ALOT by reading the posts here :clapping::clapping:

Well the way business has been lately someone has to have a sense of humor. :new_all_coholic:

Thern Newbell

Professional Status
State
Tennessee

Tim Pritchard

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see someone from West Tenn on here. I think most of us in the Tennessee forum are either in East or Middle Tennessee.

Dean

Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Welcome to the Forum.
Hey Ken, i'm a non American in the forum, but i live here, so you may be the only true International.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Tim, Good to have you in the forum! Just remember that you can't wear your emotions on your sleeve. You have to be as tuff as a politician to post in this forum. There are posters out there just waiting to pounce on you if you say the wrong thing.

Good luck!

Tim Pritchard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Don't worry RSW, I am a mod on a hunting site that is waaayy tougher than this one. :new_smile-l:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks