• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

new user..........forum email assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggy Wright

Sophomore Member
Hi all. I just registered as a new user, and I got 68 emails today! That is great, but I know there is a way to get them all in one email, vs. separate? I just can't find it on the site where to modify this. I remember seeing it when I registered.

Thanks!

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I don't know why you would be getting so many emails. There is a place to click on at the bottom of each thread that says: Watch this topic for replies. Make sure this is not clicked on.

The other one is in your profile but this is specific only for replies to any threads you have posted in. Go into your profile and mark this one No:

Always notify me of replies:
Sends an email when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post

Maybe Wayne will be able to help you further when he sees this.

Welcome!!!! Hope you get this cleared up and enjoy this forum!

Peggy Wright

Sophomore Member
Hey, thanks for the reply! I checked and everything is set. Unfortunately, I ASSUMED that because this was the only sight I actually REGISTERED on, the emails were from here. Oh, no. Upon further inspection, they were from a site visited, and I have received many unsolicited emails!

But hey, I found you guys/gals! Thanks for the quick response, and I fully intend to enjoy the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks