• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

New VA Fees Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
The purpose of this communication is to announce changes to appraisal fees in Colorado.

Below, please find the new fee schedule which will be effective on November 1, 2016, to allow program participants the opportunity to adjust to the new fee schedule.

The current fee and timeliness schedule can be viewed here and will be in place through October 31, 2016.

Effective November 1, 2016 Individual Appraisal Fees

Fannie Mae Forms 1004/ 2055 1004c 1025 1025 1025 1073/ 1075 1004d Appraiser
Timeliness (# of Business Days)
County Single Family Mfg. Home Duplex Triplex 4 Plex Condo Repair Inspection
Adams
Arapahoe Broomfield Boulder Denver Douglas
El Paso Jefferson Larimer Mesa Pueblo Weld $750 $800 $800 $900 $1,000 $775 $200 10
Rest of Colorado $650 $700 $700 $800 $900 $675 $200 10

If the appraisal is completed for liquidation appraisal purposes, appraisers are authorized to charge an additional $50 fee above the fee indicated for the particular type of appraisal shown above.

Any allowable mileage fee is calculated at the GSA website for current Allowable GSA mileage. Mileage rates can be viewed here.

Sincerely,

Loan Guaranty Service

Reactions: Eli

1ststater

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
How is the market in Colorado? What type of monthly VA appraisal volume?

KYLECODY

Professional Status
State
Arizona
So is the undersupply of appraisers "real" in CO currently? Doesn't look that way looking at ASC data. Theres far fewer appraisers in AZ, where I am, we had a real nice year and were able to get some great fees from some groups though most lenders are still able to peddle their orders at standard $350 type fees it seems. No permanent crazy fee swing here.

CO has 5.4 million people and 2,622 active appraisers.
AZ has 6.8 million people and 2,011 active appraisers.

I know CO, WA and OR were the ones that really went crazy this year with fees and turn times. I used to appraise Denver and my old "mentors" raised their base fee on their website to $650 CONV. I know they were still at $400 until a few months ago.

So what do you really think drove those fees that far N in CO? Its not undersupply Good gig if you can get it..Wish the rest of the states could get that.

Last edited:

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
You are in the money now! Go buy a new fishing rod.
I did actually. We had our club championship on the 14th and 15th. I needed some weight pegs so I went to Dicks Sporting Goods, found what I wanted, and as I was looking around saw Field & Stream Tec Spec micro guide 7' baitcaster. It's a $100 rod and it was on clearance for $48. Hot damn...really a good deal and something I have wanted for a couple of years. So I grabbed it...went to check out and the sales clerk rang it up at $30. Wow! I was a really happy camper.

Put a new reel on it, spooled it up with Cabalas 12# camo line, and added a Pop R. Holy chit...I can throw that bait 300'. OK, a bit of exaggeration but I can cast a long, long way with it. Lota good it did me. 26 guys in the championship and I finished 26th. Was probably the worst I have fished in the 20 years I've been in the bass club. Oh well, there is always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks