• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Newbie/appraiser Wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otniel Gross

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Texas
Have been a teacher for 2 years. I am looking for an appraiser in Texas (San Antonio) to work for. Anyone know someone I can contact or what should I do to get hired as a trainee. Thanks

Andee

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Have been a teacher for 2 years. I am looking for an appraiser in Texas (San Antonio) to work for. Anyone know someone I can contact or what should I do to get hired as a trainee. Thanks

Your best bet is to get in contact with Certified Appraisers in San Antonio and just ask, either call or email to find out if they are interested in taking on a Trainee. You will have to put in the time and effort and may have to make several phone calls or send several emails before you find even 1 person that may be willing to train you. They do not necessarily need to be with a big firm, just be qualified to take on a Trainee.

https://www.ASC.gov/National-Registry/FindAnAppraiser.aspx

That is the link that will allow you to look up appraisers in your area and tell you if they are active or inactive with their license and the type of license they have.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks