• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Next Economic Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
If we can’t stop spending and lobbyist, what will be the most basic human needs in a more serious economic meltdown?

I need to get a tiny house. What else do I need besides ammo?

I know I sound crazy but my forecast does not indicate an escape from a meltdown based on pork barrel spending and lobbyist.

Last edited:

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
what else you need: 2-3 year supply of canned foods,fresh filtered drinking water, toilet paper, soap, heating oil/gas, auto gas, whole house generator oil and gas, 3 kegs of beer, 3 cases of irish whiskey and you're set. Just refrain from imbibing all the beer-n-whiskey the first month or you won't care about the rest.

Noreen

Professional Status
State
New Hampshire
what else you need: 2-3 year supply of canned foods,fresh filtered drinking water, toilet paper, soap, heating oil/gas, auto gas, whole house generator oil and gas, 3 kegs of beer, 3 cases of irish whiskey and you're set. Just refrain from imbibing all the beer-n-whiskey the first month or you won't care about the rest.

OMG, your Irish is showing!!

Tom D

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
what else you need: whole house generator oil and gas,

worst case scenario; without water most of the population will die within 3 days. but for those who survive a bit longer, they will see your lit up house or generator. when that crowd gets done you figure about 3 days left for you.
it all depends on how many die within the 1st week, and if you live where it gets cold maybe the young will survive, not the old or very young.

if it's just a financial meltdown, find a tribe to join so you can take from those who have stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks