• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

No Sync Between Total And Xsite

• Thread starter Deleted member 130081
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130081

Couldn't find another thread on this - I think it is a newer issue.

Where do I start? How about by saying if form filling and sync software doesn't form fill and sync, what's the point?

Now that I have my rant out of the way...

I have always used alamode. (Used ACI for a very brief time, not long enough to count.) Aurora worked just fine. Had (have) an xsite and the data would flow and sync between the desktop and website pretty good. I liked this because the website had a neat invoicing tool that tracks my $ and allowed me to send notice as needed. The tool is still there, but syncs with nothing.

This good feature went away when my computer crashed and forced me to "upgrade" to Windows 10, which triggered me to again to "upgrade" to Total from Aurora. The end result? First I lost all my contact data logged in Aurora. Worse, the contact data in the xsite, which I used to be able to sync between the two, no longer syncs, so I couldn't just resync with Total and be all good. alamode said I should have had the elite system, then I could have saved my contacts to their cloud and been just fine. Thanks alamode.

So now, if I want to continue to use the xsite invoice tool, I have to add contacts a second time into the xsite. Worse, the xsite invoice tool only allows drop-in entries for bill-to, client and lender, so I HAVE to populate the contacts just to write an invoice. What a drag.

I'm trying to do one now where the "new" invoice is glitching, pre-populating data from an old order. I cant seem to change it. This happens no matter what browser I use and no matter what compatibility settings I try.

Again, if form filling and sync software doesn't form fill and sync, what's the point?

Anyone else have this issue and have you been able to solve it? alamode tech support doesn't have an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks