• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Not just an FHA appraisal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony V

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Home Land serves clients through all the facets of the business. We specialize in Single Family, Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, FHA, Condos & Coops. We also provide free and fast Comp checks to our clients. We serve both Nassau and Suffolk counties along with New York City’s 5 boroughs. We are equipped with the latest technology and software to provide Fast and Reliable work. Our current software includes Comps Inc, Geodata & WinTotal & MLS. Your interests are our interests![/FONT]

The staff, administration and contractors are directed by Ash Sarin, who is personally active in the preparation of each appraisal assignment. Staff members and contractors include appraisers who are licensed or certified by the OREA(Office of Real Estate Appraisers), and possess strong backgrounds in real estate appraisal and valuation analysis.

I Look very foward to hearing from you.

:rof:

James Micozzi

Professional Status
State
New York
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Home Land serves clients through all the facets of the business. We specialize in Single Family, Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, FHA, Condos & Coops. We also provide free and fast Comp checks to our clients. We serve both Nassau and Suffolk counties along with New York City’s 5 boroughs. We are equipped with the latest technology and software to provide Fast and Reliable work. Our current software includes Comps Inc, Geodata & WinTotal & MLS. Your interests are our interests![/FONT]

The staff, administration and contractors are directed by Ash Sarin, who is personally active in the preparation of each appraisal assignment. Staff members and contractors include appraisers who are licensed or certified by the OREA(Office of Real Estate Appraisers), and possess strong backgrounds in real estate appraisal and valuation analysis.

I Look very foward to hearing from you.

:rof:

Ran his name in Licensing division database. No license on file. Imagine that!!:Eyecrazy:

Claude From NY

Professional Status
State
New York
What hath HUD wrought?

Certified FHA Appraisals Beginning at $200-24-Hr Turnaround - 718-545-1980

I've seen his ads also. Completely misleading. Wants the reader to believe that they can get a FHA appraisal for $200 yet that's where his fee's start from, the fee for a drive by. In similar prior ads he words it differently...certified FHA appraiser with appraisals beginning at $200....

Jimmy: He's in there, Ashwin Sarin. He's on the HUD roster also with in address in Astoria.

James Micozzi

Professional Status
State
New York
I've seen his ads also. Completely misleading. Wants the reader to believe that they can get a FHA appraisal for $200 yet that's where his fee's start from, the fee for a drive by. In similar prior ads he words it differently...certified FHA appraiser with appraisals beginning at $200....

Jimmy: He's in there, Ashwin Sarin. He's on the HUD roster also with in address in Astoria.

My bad. Mispelled his name. Oh well, another skippy.

larryellis

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
New York
Someone on this forum mentioned something about ---the race to the bottom is on!!!! The lowest fee wins----

Claude From NY

Professional Status
State
New York
If your are lurking

Well Aswhin, it looks like you got smart and pulled the ad. I'm sure you would not want to jeopardize your HUD roster status with any more misleading comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks