• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Nutrition Shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestMichiganCG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
The dentist suggested soft food and something like Ensure after they pulled a couple teeth a while back.
So I have been drinking some Ensure. Tried Boost. Store brands from Walmart, Target, Kroger.
They all seem pretty similar. Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla. Pick how many grams of protein and how many calories, 2 or 3 levels there. Maybe a diabetic choice. I think it is a lot better than eating some cheese crackers or a bag of chips or cookies. They are pretty palatable and stop the hunger for a while. A nice snack.

So, short story long. I see Amazon has entered the fray. I don't know if they have a green version. I think I will be avoiding it in any case. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 34546

I like Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal Chocolate. One scoop mixed with two cups of whole milk keeps me full to the point I can skip lunch without feeling hungry and can eat on the way to an appointment without worrying about crumbs in my car.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Never heard of Jamison, but Jameson Irish Whisky originated and was operated by Scots. I understood they have blended Scotch whisky perhaps under a different name. To be called Scotch I presume it has to be produced there. I've heard people call it Scotch, although I've never drank it.
"Margaret Haig was a first cousin of the Steins, a Scottish distilling family, from Clackmannanshire."​

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
From nutrition drinks, to whiskey.Ohhh Kay.
And now for something completely different. :ROFLMAO:

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Hey, booze is medicinal. And those juicing commercials.

"Just mix a bottle of fish oil, an avocado complete with skin and seed, a raw potato, a banana, mango, and a cup of fermented yak milk to the Jolly Junk Juicer and drink away to good health."​

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
"Just mix a bottle of fish oil, an avocado complete with skin and seed, a raw potato, a banana, mango, and a cup of fermented yak milk to the Jolly Junk Juicer and drink away to good health."

Is this recipe from the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen? :ROFLMAO:

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Never heard of Jamison, but Jameson Irish Whisky originated and was operated by Scots. I understood they have blended Scotch whisky perhaps under a different name. To be called Scotch I presume it has to be produced there. I've heard people call it Scotch, although I've never drank it.
"Margaret Haig was a first cousin of the Steins, a Scottish distilling family, from Clackmannanshire."​
OK, I misspelled. But the distillery has been operating since the 1780 's AFTER his marriage. So I think it qualifies as an Irish whisky no matter who he married. And yes, it can only be called scotch if made in scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks