• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Ocala, FL Commercial deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecNYC

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
New York
Hello everone,

I'm currently looking at a deal (I'm a lender) and need some assistance to determine if it will underwrite. I would appreciate advice from anyone with knowledge on the commercial world in Ocala, FL.

Basically I just need to know;
1.rents psf
2.market occupancy
3.and how many SF are in the market.

Subject is 75,500 SF

Thanks!

Stephen J. Vertin MAI

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Bec:

Welcome to the forum. Not from Fl., but you need to define your property type. Is it office, retail, industrial...? All sorts of commercial properties. Rental listings can be found on Loopnet.com. It least it will give you an idea of what people are asking. There are a number of market studies done by the large brokerage companies that tell the amount and vacancy of many property types. Again, it just depends on what type commercial project you have, as to what is the best source. Further most tell the amount of square footage if such property is commonly analyzed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks