• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Old 2055 form

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephHigdem

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Idaho
Feel free to flame away, I know I should know this...

Lender has requested a property on the old 2055 interior form; this is for a Home Equity Loan. I know we have to use the new forms for FRTs; but how do I handle this when a large national bank specifically requests it?

Please be gentle(ish) with your replies - Thanks

sorry, yes, it is for a manufactured home (now to find the old MH addedum page...)

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Yes, you can use the 1996 version of the 2055 for a manufactured home. If you are completing an interior be sure and include photos and info from the HUD label and the data plate. And if there is some recorded documentation regarding the taxation as real property, include that copy if you can obtain it. And photos and info from any other source that you find. If you mean the 2003 version of the 1004C, that could be included if you wanted to. Do NOT use any of those old mobile home addendums that lenders were so enamored with prior to 2003. Those were worthless and about 30 years out of date. Be sure and have comments several places in the report that is form was used at client's request and it would not be acceptable for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks