• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

On-line Verson

• Thread starter Deleted member 128537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 128537

I really think that if Total can be on-line it is a game changer. Tried it out the other day on-line and it worked quite well. I absolutely hate the windows operating system. I have an Apple Mac mini and it has run like a charm for 5 years. Runs like the day I bought it. And Apple support is so much better. So right now I run Total on a virtual machine (Parallels 12). By the way, it runs way faster on my Mac than an appraiser friends PC.

So please Alamode. Please get this done quickly. Mac users are waiting in anticipation.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I haven't seen a release date yet, but I know they've had a few Beta tests for Elite users. I tried it, too and liked it. Ran just like my PC version.

I'm not sure how often I'll use it, but think it's a great thing for us - gives us even MORE options for being mobile

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
How much does it cost per year to renew the top plan?

D

Deleted member 128537

How much does it cost per year to renew the top plan?

I renewed last year for $1400. Let me say that any elite user that has to pay extra for the online version will revolt. $1400 a year is a lot of money for the software and support.

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
I renewed last year for $1400. Let me say that any elite user that has to pay extra for the online version will revolt. $1400 a year is a lot of money for the software and support.

WOW!!!!

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Yea, it's not cheap by any means, but I feel it's been worth it each year for me (I've had the Elite for 6 or 7 yrs) Just the 24/7/365 tech support is worth it
As far as I know, Titan is included with the Elite package

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Yea, it's not cheap by any means, but I feel it's been worth it each year for me (I've had the Elite for 6 or 7 yrs) Just the 24/7/365 tech support is worth it
As far as I know, Titan is included with the Elite package
How do you like Titan? Thinking about using the free trial period.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I was pleased with it. Ran just like my desktop version - forms looked the same, functioned the same. Had the QuickLists (I can't remember if it will allow for you to "upload" your current list or not)

I like the idea of being able to use it from "anywhere" Just like the tech support, not sure how often I'll use it, but like the fact it's there anytime I need it - even weekends and holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks