• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Online CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
It's about that time of year again, at least here in NC... time to scramble for the required CE credits.

This year the board allows up to seven hours of online CE. I am wondering if anyone has taken online classes and what was your experience. Who offers the best online classes?

xmrdfghap

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
Originally posted by Keith@Apr 18 2003, 01:59 AM
Who offers the best online classes?
AI does. Almost universally accepted, low cost. Decent content. Decent selection

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
I agree. I have taken McKissocks and AI and AI is by far the best of the two. No contest. Not that McKissocks is bad, I will use both. But AI's is a better class and the ones I have taken I feel I learned more.

I just took the McKissocks FHA classes prepping for the test and of course the Cont. Ed. I needed too. Their classes are just easier to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks