• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Only 22 days to Spring, can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania

This is what I woke up to this AM.​

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Spring

Had a lot of snow yesterday,TC;
melted, but fun to watch the bird feeding frenzy

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Just bought another truck load of wood today (2 cord). I thought it was March this weekend.... Geez. Getting tired of loading the outdoor wood burner every morning.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Screw waiting for spring. I'm leaving for Florida sometime next week. :rof: :rof: This bear doesn't like snow. :(

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
I know you did, we sent it your direction.

They are forecasting more snow tomorrow here tomorrow 6 to 8 inches. Rain on Sat. and Snow again on Monday. Our normal is 24 inches, here at the home place we have now had 112 inches for the season.

Hay is starting to run low, LP is starting to run low, fire wood is running low. May have enought to get throught to the third week of March. After have to start replacing.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Screw waiting for spring. I'm leaving for Florida sometime next week. :rof: :rof: This bear doesn't like snow. :(

Bears are to be in Dens this time of year. Not out traveling around in the snow.

Have you notice all the bad weather between you and Pam. I would give it a week or two more before pulling out of the Den.

Professional Status
State
Virginia
If the weatherman even mentions the word SNOW, all hell breaks loose around southeastern Virginia. You would think it was the last day of existing on this rock. Ya'll can have that mess.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Bears are to be in Dens this time of year. Not out traveling around in the snow.

Have you notice all the bad weather between you and Pam. I would give it a week or two more before pulling out of the Den.

I'm getting everything ready, the will wait for a good weather report. I'm more or less heading south, then east. I want to get warm as quick as possible. :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks